Omron NB event screen

andepand

Hi.

For a project I’m programming a 10 inch Omron NB hmi. Now, creating an event or alarm screen is no problem, however all event related screens have the same small font.

I want to decide myself how I review ongoing events, in this case I want a bigger font and different color.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

You can change the font in the alarm property dialog box.

NB-Series-Programmable-Terminals-NB-Designer-Operation-Manual.pdf

Thanks man, I was looking For settings in the event/alarm screens. It didn’t occur to me that I can change the font in the actual event list.

Thanks again, case closed.

Similar Topics

CJ2M I want to hide the alarm window unless there is an alarm. Is it possible to only display the alarm box when a certain bit is triggered? if so...
Replies
Views
Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project using a NB screen and NX1P2 PLC. I am having a really hard time getting a real number to properly translate through to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am facing an error inside Omron Network Configurator. I have 2 PLC communicate each other using ethernet cable, send signal using Network...
Replies
Views
I have a strange Kepware issue I have been dealing with for a few weeks. I have Kepware setup with the Omron NJ Ethernet driver and reading in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom