Microsoft ADO Data Control 6.0 Does Not Connect to My SQL???

Gabriel B. C.

Can someone help me because my Adodc is not communicating to my SQL pack?

1 - My factorytalk 8.0 when I fetched the Object - Active Control - Microsoft ADO Data Control 6.0 - gave me an error - License to install this I installed Microsoft Studio Visual Basic 6.0

2 - Done This I searched again for my Microsoft ADO Data Control 6.0 and my DataGrid.
I do all his configuration looking for the Bank to squeeze table in Test as if it had everything ok.

Does anyone know what may be happening that I can not connect it to my SQL?

Script Grid Inicializaca.jpg

I think you need to create a recordset
So Dim rs As New adodb.Recordset
Set rs = New adodb.Recordset \\Set it as a record set
then
Set DataGrid1.DataSource = rs
DataGrid1.Refresh \\Refresh the dataset
MyDBCon.Close \\ remember to close the connection

Not this way I can connect Microsoft ADO Data Control 6.0 to my SQL database and you saw it all Ok communication!

When I put the wheel in it doesn't get the black arrows. I feel like I haven't connected to anything.

I've arranged my script as you said but without success. I don't know what to do anymore. I need a grid showing my sql information on my FactoryTalk process screen.

Any other suggestions friend?

Script Grid Inicializaca 2.jpg