stepper drive input question

cliff t

I am finishing up a "seek home (SH)" command with a Productivity1000 PLC and STP-DRV-4850 stepper drive and have my N.O. prox sensors individually wired to the inputs (complete separate circuits that fire their inputs individually). For some reason the "EN (home sensor)" goes low by itself when the sensor is fired but also is going low when I fire either the "STEP (CW over travel)" or "DIR (CCW over travel)" sensors during the "SH" command causing the motor to stop instead of going back to find the "Home" sensor. If I fire EN it's EN only but if I fire "STEP" it's "STEP and EN" or if I fire "DIR" it's "DIR and EN". Has anyone else ever had this experience and/or what might be causing this? I am am assuming I have a wiring issue because it is coming up on the SureDrive software status monitor when I test the sensors before I download to the drive. As always thank you to this community in advance for your time.

Can you post a wiring diagram of how you have your setup wired right now? Not as you think it is, trace the wires themselves.

Hi, I have a little bit of a different problem. I'm trying to figure out why I don't get the expected angle movement of my step motor. I set the switches of the drive for 259 subdivisions and double pulse but the output angle makes no sense. Can you guys give me a hand?