575v or 600v to 24vdc

Many comments and thank you for that!
Regarding the eaton suggestion it wont work since:
Nominal input voltage
3 x 400 - 500 V AC
It will tolerate up to 600V but that is vecause ot has 20% tolerance. But if I supply 600V I would need tolerance from that input also. The same seems to apply for the Rhino series. It seems the best bet is to use a transformer down to a lower voltage first would be the beat option.

The eaton supply lists:

Nominal input voltage
3 x 400 - 500 V AC

So I'm not sure it would work.

EDIT:
Oops, I see someone already posted this.

Nominal input voltage
3 x 400 - 500 V AC
It will tolerate up to 600V but that is vecause ot has 20% tolerance. But if I supply 600V I would need tolerance from that input also. The same seems to apply for the Rhino series. It seems the best bet is to use a transformer down to a lower voltage first would be the beat option.

I see, yeah transformer down might be the way to go. Only other thing I have come across is the following.

https://www.elliottelectric.com/Media/PSS55C-CHC-2

Seems to claim the PSS series has options for 600VAC nominal.

It looks like Newark has a leftover and they want to get rid of it. Their regular price is $1006.72, pretty close to Allied's. The 160 watt version shows as "not normally stocked."

Nominal input voltage
3 x 400 - 500 V AC

I realized this after I got excited about it on Friday afternoon. Still need to include a transformer in my panels. Humbuggg!
I return to my original reply to the OP of.... It doesn't exist! Not on my shelf anyway.