Need a printout of 90-30 program to convert from

stmoore

We have a ZSK-30 extruder (1996) that lost its program in a power down. I've been tasked with getting it back up. The processor was upgraded to a SLC500 in 2000 and we do not have that program. We do have the original 90-30 program. I need a printout of the GE program to convert to a new processor. Can someone help me out?

Similar Topics

I need a printout of an old LogicMaster 6 (series six) program. I do not have an old PC to run the LM6 program to view it. Thanks for any help.
Replies
Views
I'm fairly new to Rockwell software, I've had some basic training in the past but nothing too advanced. My company and I use Reliable products for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
Good day all! Can someone help me with the procedure to update Beijers E700 firmware? The Panel I am working on is firmware 2.04v and I would...
Replies
Views
Good evening. I display the step number of a SFC on a display. Sometimes, on a trip, it goes quickly through many steps and I need to prove to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom