AOI involving an AI module Data Type ?

TheWaterboy

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
I tried to create an AOI that would buffer and otherwise manipulate the raw data value from an AI module as well as use the other elements like the .Fault element of the module.

The MODULE datatype is not the right one (oddly enough) and while using the AB:5000_Ai8:I:0 data type is close, it forces me to tie each AOI to a specific module and channel ... which is less useful.

On a different project I recently discovered the MESSAGE data type which allowed very generic use requiring only the message tag name and all the elements were then exposed.

Is there no datatype that works the same way for an AI module?

Similar Topics

hi all, I'm wondering if anyone has ever converted an Allen Bradley AOI to a Mitsubishi Function block. I's hard to find libraries from...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am using a raC_Opr_NetModbusTCPClient AOI module, as below,. So, I need some assistance to restrict in reducing the poling...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope you are having a great day, I am in need of your help to create a AOI or program that does this kind of job: I have a IO Link...
Replies
Views
I have a PH meter that I am trying to bring its data into 1756-L81. I have downloaded the Rockwell MODBUS AOI kit, but I am not sure if I need to...
Replies
Views
I am very new to Modbus and the industry, so forgive me if I am missing something obvious. I have known Modbus register addresses coming from a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom