Control Logix ControlNet

Gary Golnick

I have been told that there is a problem with installing a AB ControlNet Adapter 1756-CNB in Slot 0.

Has anyone heard of this or experienced any difficulty?

I do it all the time and haven't had a problem yet.

I doubt you're going to get a definitive answer with that sketchy of a problem description. What kind of problem is it supposed to cause? Who had the problem?

Gary Golnick said:
I have been told that there is a problem with installing a AB ControlNet Adapter 1756-CNB in Slot 0.

Has anyone heard of this or experienced any difficulty?

I always put the CNB in slot 0 of a remote chassis

Ian

Similar Topics

To make a long story short I am in the process of upgrading a PLC5/40C to a 1756-L81ES. I will be installing a 1756-CNB module. This processor...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am looking for an option to connect Beckhoff remotes I/Os to control logix L73 processor over ControlNet using Beckhoff coupler...
Replies
Views
Hi, Must I connect my laptop directly to the Controlnet to set up a RSLinx Enterprise runtime link between a PV+ (on controlnet) and a control...
Replies
Views
Ok so I fubarded a new system today that has Redudant L72's and ControlNet. I can not get the chassis to sync, even with the processors out and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have, Rack1 : L62,EN2T,CN2R,RM Rack2 : L62,EN2T,CN2R,RM (All are upgraded as per 19.5 Redundancy Bundle) With this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom