creating a data array with FIFO functionality for AB Micro 850

mwillenbring

Hello!

New to this forum, but have read a lot of different threads. Anyway, I have a question for you all, I have played around with AB PLC's and know the general functions, but I am having a heck of a time trying to figure out a solution to a problem I am having with a Micro 850.

here is what I am trying to do. Given a trigger from one input, I would like the PLC to store or push the status of 5 inputs onto an array with room to store about 50 triggers. I would then like to take that array, and when a trigger from another input happens, pop or pull off the first value entered into the array and compare it with five other inputs. all inputs are digital inputs. is this possible with a micro 850 and connected components workbench?