Wonderware intouch virtual port

riz123

Hello Everyone.. Our client have some devices which are communicating directly to PC on com port in Wonderware 7.5 and IO Server. Now as per their requirement they want to get the same data on virtual port on same PC. For that they are using US Converter (Serial to Ethernet converter). Now we have configured the virtual COM port that we can see on PC.
Now issue is that how I can verify the data if its coming or not..?
Kindly advise how I can monitor the data and what changes I have to do in IO server and In touch.

Similar Topics

I am using WW intouch version 17 and running it through a statrics server and a virtual machine. I am having several issues with this setup...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Hola chicos. Tengo un problema con el driver de comucicacion dasabcip 5, y un plc controllogix v34, ya realice la comunicacion pero en ciertos...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am upgrading a Wonderware SCADA form version 9.5 to version 23. I am able to migrate all the graphic, but when to activate the runtime this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am using OI.GATEWAY.2 to communicate to the PLC using an OPC UA. I can see the tags using an OPC explorer connecting to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom