Convert PLC5 file to PDF

Welcome to the forum.

To print the PLC5 file, in RSLogix5 under <file>, use <report options>, select the items you want to print (I usually print Program files only to print the ladders).
Then when you print to a printer, see if you can select a pdf writer (I use cutePDF) then print...

Hi and welcome to the Forum!

Have you got the actual software - RSLogix 5?

If not, and you are OK with uploading a copy of the program to the Forum -

This has been done here many times before...

Zip the RSP project file and then attach the zipped file to your next post. Someone here can then attempt to create a PDF copy for you.

Regards,
George

Sorry to hijack this thread, but creating a complete new thread seemed a bit too much.

Are there still people here who can please assist me with converting a PLC5 program to pdf? It would be gladly appreciated! I attached the file as a zip.

PLC5 Program to pdf

I have an Allen Bradley PLC 5 program which I would like to convert to PDF to understand it. Could someone help? Thanks

Thanks a mint Mickey, trying to support a remote plant that is Allen Bradley, we are Modicon only. Getting run around from local AB rep's.

Thanks a mint Mickey, trying to support a remote plant that is Allen Bradley, we are Modicon only. Getting run around from local AB rep's.

You're welcome. They will usually help you if you are willing to listen to their sales pitch.