Creating a trend file in wago 741-840 using CoDeSys v2.3

electro89

I'm having some trouble enabling the "store trend data in the plc" function. When it is selected, and I go online, I get the error message "error 3612: maximum number of POUs (1024) exceeded! Compile is aborted"
I increased the maximum number of POUs from 1024 to 1324, and when I try to login, I get the message "Too much data for the controller!"
Any ideas on why this is happening, or how to trend without using this feature?

If it helps, what i'm trying to do is record the position of a solar panel every hour and store it in a .txt file in the fileserver.

Thanks,
Martino

Similar Topics

hi friends, In one of my project i am using RSVIEW32 for SCADA, in which i want to record/ monitor some critical instruments datas, anyone please...
Replies
Views
Hi , I wanna learn how i can create a new trend for a measured value on pcs7. I can be possible from wincc's "trend" section. but i want to make...
Replies
Views
The idea here is to provide for a brief rapid influx of message codes while preventing sequentially repeating the same message. i.e. if two...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, In a factory where we installed Citect 7.20 the computer began to show the first signs of end of life. They never considered...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm a last year student at the university in Ghent, and for my thesis i need to write a TwinCAT program that writes data to a .daq...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom