Factory Talk View ME 6.0 Help

aldy

I am newbie of the factory talk view please help me, :confused:

I have an existing HMI Program which is uploaded last day from panel view plus 1000 and i convert it through application manager, i planning to run and test the application so that i can simulate the hmi together with the ladder program, all the setting has done in rslogix500,rslinx, rslogix Emulator and factory talk view but once ill run and test the application in the Factory Talk there is a pop-up setting(load application, terminal setting etc.) anybody could help me to fix this one..thanks a lot.

IMG_1243.jpg

Unable to Load Application Usally means the file was created using a new version or with same version and different
CPR 9 SR(n). I believe FTME 6.0 uses CPR 9 SR 3 and FTME 6.1 uses CPR 9 SR 4 but if program was created by someone using a higher version of RSLINX with CPR 9 SR 5. Then Station will not load Application unless you update to CPR 9 SR 5. I've had this happen several times. The last time was when I load ControlLogix V20 and it Installed newer version of RSLINX with CPR 9 SR 5

Rs View.jpg

Unable to Load Application Usally means the file was created using a new version or with same version and different
CPR 9 SR(n). I believe FTME 6.0 uses CPR 9 SR 3 and FTME 6.1 uses CPR 9 SR 4 but if program was created by someone using a higher version of RSLINX with CPR 9 SR 5. Then Station will not load Application unless you update to CPR 9 SR 5. I've had this happen several times. The last time was when I load ControlLogix V20 and it Installed newer version of RSLINX with CPR 9 SR 5

Thanks a lot for the reply,i really apreciat it... my FTME is a v6.0, do i need to convert into lower version wc FTME v3.2, because this Version is 3.2 when i uploaded into the PV+ last day or do i need to install FTME v3.2?

to load new app. on PV+ then you need to save your Changes in lower version. No need to install 3.2 on your laptop. When you create application be sure to save as version 3.2 and not 6.0 When you create applications it will default to your file type 6.0 but use drop down arrow to select different versions.

to load new app. on PV+ then you need to save your Changes in lower version. No need to install 3.2 on your laptop. When you create application be sure to save as version 3.2 and not 6.0 When you create applications it will default to your file type 6.0 but use drop down arrow to select different versions.

Can anyone teach me how to link the rslogix500 to factorytalk view,,,Thanks a lot,