Step 7 5.5, DINT to REAL

janner_10

Lifetime Supporting Member
Got a project on to transfer some data between AB and Siemens using Anybus Gateway.

All is good, however, I am trying to convert a DINT to a REAL in Siemens and getting an odd result.

See attached.

4trix5.png

Any pointers?

Online display can be funky sometimes, think it's the var type messing around. What's it say when you view it in a VAT? Or just plain ol STL and Representation > Floating-point?

Similar Topics

Could someone please help me to solve this problem. I want to send a real number from siemens to a SEW MoviPLC. But MoviPLC cannot receive real...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am using step 7 Simatic manager V5.5 for S7-300 (cpu319-3PN/DP). I have created a udt in DB1 which contains DINT and I want to...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have experience with this type of logic? I am trying to get it to work but it does not increment my steps sequentially. It turns on...
Replies
Views
I am having a step7 v5.4 program where the blocks are encrypted and locked. And the manufacturer is stopped the support. Is there any ways to...
Replies
Views
Good Morning, Hoping someone with some Siemens experience can give me a hand with this one. Customer has a S7-200 cpu, which has a 6GK7...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom