Wonderware Intouch Alarm DB Restore Problem

jeffgan

Hi Anyone are welcome to answer this question,and hope can spare ur brilliant knowledge about it,

Does anyone here met before during the restoring the alarm DB from a archived folder,i used the alarm DB Purge-Archive to purge and archive my all alarm and event in my SQL database.And Now i wanted to restore it back but i found it cant be done and shows no error.

Here it said from the alarm db restore:
data transfer started blah blah blah
data transfer is sucessfully
0 alarm master were restored along with records .....no idea how this happen but when i go check the files there are alarm n event inside their files

Similar Topics

Hello, Looking for some help on returning a tag's alarm group. I can only find documentation on returning a "selected" item's alarm group from...
Replies
Views
Ok, so this questions has two parts. First of all, I am creating a SmartSymbol with some indirect tags that I want to display in a generic pop...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a problem with some alarmpoints in wonderware intouch. The problem is that when some specific alarms occurs it is not listed in the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have some problems with the alarm printer in wonderware intouch. There are alarms coming up on the printer but it is not coming up in the...
Replies
Views
I have some alarms that are appearing as dates rather than alarm comments. I have changed the comments and it works for about a week and then...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom