AB HMI Comm Errors

usmcmcc

I'm using two AB Panelview 1000's with different IP addresses in separate rooms. These error messages come up randomly and numerous times daily. I have to power down and reboot. Has anyone seen this? and can you help me with this problem?
20141015_112022.jpg

That message shows up in the RA Knowledgebase in Article ID #466346, but in that case it appears at the startup of FactoryTalk View Studio on the development PC and is remedied by replacing the corrupted RSLinxNG XML configuration schema file.

I suppose I'll ask all the questions that Tech Support would: Are the PanelViews new or have they been running for a while ? Has the problem existed since installation or has it recently started ?

Are these older PV+ version 5.10 or older terminals, or PV+6 hardware ? What exact firmware revision are you running ?

Can you tell us anything useful about the network and the controllers these terminals are communicating with ?

The HMI's are Panelview 6-1000
6.10.00 CPR9 SR4

PLC is CompactLogix 5333ER
REV 20.12
1769-L33ER

RSLogix 5000
V20.01.00
CPR9 SR5

We are an OEM and these units are about six months old and are just now being debugged on site. They have done this since the beginning. I have tried to disconnect one at a time but the issues still occurs. there are times where it goes days with no errors.

Wow, I had to really stress my memory for that one.
My memory is great, it just doesn't seem to last all that long.......

Come to find out, Each HMI had more than one file stored on it.
Someone suggested to remove all but the used file.
It actually worked.