Omron CQM1 High Speed Counter options.

Mr_B

If u configure an Omron CQM1 PLC to use the High Speed Counter Incrementing only with a Software reset meaning you will use Input 0.4 for the pulses. Will this mean that input 0.5 and 0.6 can be used as normal inputs?

Mr_B,

Reference Omron Manual W228-E3-2, Page 36.
"If only the software reset is to be used, terminal 6 can be used as an ordinary input. When in Incrementing Mode, terminal 5 can be used as an ordinary input."

Hope this will help.

Similar Topics

Hi! Has someone a pinout and/or wiring diagram for an old CQM1-CIF02 cable? Thanks!
Replies
Views
Hi; I have a DUPONT brand machine having OMRON PLC CQM1-CPU21-E. I have CX Programmer installed in my Laptop having W1indow10. I want to go...
Replies
Views
Dear All, Does anybody knows Omron CQM1 0ch Module details?? or manual i try to search but cant find manual or complete order code if this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've been asked what is involved to upgrade and old CQM1-21 Omron PLC to a CJ2M. I have the old file with an extension of .cdm and searches...
Replies
Views
Hi Everybody I have a very old CQM1 CPU21 Without memory cassette. I´m trying to set up protection UM, but I can´t, the following warning "Error...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom