Keyence PLC

Like I said it was years ago and for a company that I no longer work for so I don't have access to any of the information. The software I used was still DOS based and I know they have windows software available because I have seen it on there website. Most of the projects it was used on were rather small.

If you have specific questions I may be able to help you but like I said it has been years and I don't have access to any information.

You can download user manuals at the Keyence website www.keyence.com

Last edited:
I have used them periodically since 1996. They are a good PLC. The programming software is more powerful than some, but not as much as others. The reason we decided on them originally was that they had the only simulator built into the software. This saved (& still saves) a whole bunch of time debugging.

Jay,
I posted this topic recently: Link

You can get the software, books, and cable for free. We have a couple of their plc's in house. They have been very reliable.

The built-in simulator means you can run your program on your PC without having to hook up input switches & wiring to the PLC, downloading the program to the PLC and then debugging it. Saves a lot of time and effort.