simatic s5 BF

cabooo

dear all

we have a production line working with s5 plc (155U) and a 948 cpu

there is an interface module 308-3ub11 to connect the other s5 95u plc and et200 units via a profibus cable

we have two loops and each loop terminated at the last point ,

from MMI we select what we need units to start the line and there is only one unit made a bf to the other units if i select it and start the line , in simple form ,i can choose what i need to start the line so there is only one unit when i made selection and tried to start the line its made a bf to the other units in et200 (i can see the BF in et200 flashing two or 3 times and then gone )

and when i tried to start the line without this unit all line working properly.

also if i tried to start this unit only , its make bf to the other unit also

this unit have a S95u plc

thanks

It can be an electric fault pulling down you're powersupply when you start this unit. Maybe a selonoid or some other electric equipment in that unit?

It can be an electric fault pulling down you're powersupply when you start this unit. Maybe a selonoid or some other electric equipment in that unit?
thank you for response

when start this unit locally through jog mode or push button its working properly , but the problem appear in the other units (s95u and et200) a bf flashing 2 or 3 times and then bf gone , if i started it from HMI
i am afraid that there is fault signal going from this unit to the interface module 308
and cause this situation.

i appreciate your reply.