Installation InTouch 8.0 SP2 FAILED

andrzejplo

Dear Sirs I have a problem with installation InTouch 8.0 SP2 on Windows XP Professional SP2 During installation an error message is appered. "Error 1920 Service Network DDE DSDM (NetDDEdsdm) failed to start. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system services" and I can't installed it. Did I have to mark some Windows componets?

Thank you for answer
Andrzej

andrzejplo said:
Dear Sirs I have a problem with installation InTouch 8.0 SP2 on Windows XP Professional SP2 During installation an error message is appered. "Error 1920 Service Network DDE DSDM (NetDDEdsdm) failed to start. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system services" and I can't installed it. Did I have to mark some Windows componets?

Thank you for answer
Andrzej
Wonderware has an OS Configuration Utility for XP SP2. If you have comp support, you can download it at http://www.wonderware.com/support/m...istered/patchfixes/OSConfigurationUtility.zip

Error 1920 during installation InTouch 8.0

Hello,
I change Windows XP Prof services Network DDEdsdm on "Manual" and Network DDE on "Manual" and now everything is ok.
Thanks for help anyway.
Andrzej