Display items in FactoryTalk View SE 6.10

This question deals with FactoryTalk View SE 6.10.
I am working on a project that will display different lengths of lumber product when commanded.
I will need the lumber to appear in certain areas when I type in the size.
I’m interested in making this a pull down selector.
Please help me out on this.

A little fuzzy on everything your trying to do but I think 6.1 has the "control list selector" on the toolbar to do a scrolling list (not necessarily a drop down). You need to use up down arrow functions to scroll through your list. This is good when you have preset sizes.
If you are always going to be changing things it might be better to use a numeric input box for size entry. May be other ways to do these also, these are just the ones I used and am familiar with.