Set up OPC Server and MySQL database

I have only used MS server sql so cannot comment on MySQL, you need to create an empty database then in kepserver goto view- Datalogger there you can setup the fields you need to populate there are various options like create the fields only once then data will be logged to the database depending on the triggers set up.

Similar Topics

Hi all, i have a problem; i have a serial connection from my pc to PLC (CompactLogix L31); i create an OPC topic in rslinx named "410"; in...
Replies
Views
Hi - I am getting the reset OID message up when adding a tag in Citect V 7.2 to reset seems straightforward however, since I am using OPC and it...
Replies
Views
We are using RED LION HMI Since las 15 years. To day we have found that My log file has data up to 22 Mar 2024 1:16. Then After new Log File is...
Replies
Views
I'd like you to meet my IO_Link Block, Fred. There are a couple of SSVs outside of Fred's AOI whose main purpose in life is to prevent me from...
Replies
Views
Hi y'all Just a quick question for using Rslogix 5000 I'm using a counter up bit with an analog signal (0-10V). When 10V is measured, counter...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom