1771 OFE2 wiring to ABB ACS 580

Hello

I am predominantly SIEMENS based, but can use Allen Bradley.
I am tasked with wiring an analogue output from a Allen Bradley 1771 OFE2 analogue card, to a ABB ACS580 inverter. I'll write a PID loop in PLC5 and send a 4-20mA signal for the inverter frequency.
My question is, how is this exactly ired? I have the diagrams for both pieces of equipment, but i'm not entirely sure.
Please see how i think that it should be done.

Thank you in advance for any help
Nathan

Capture - 1771 OFE2 to acs 580 wiring.PNG Capture - 1771 OF2.PNG Capture - ACS 580 wiring.PNG

The wiring is much simpler than you are attempting to make it.

A -> 2
B -> 3

However, the drive specifies a 0-10 VDC analog signal and the 1771 OFE2 is a 4-20 mA output module.

Hi Bit_Bucket

Thank you for the reply.
It certainly is simpler.
You can alter whether the AI on the inverter is mA or V via parameter 12.15.
I'm assuming its just altering this parameter

Thanks
Nathan

Hi Bit_Bucket

Thank you for the reply.
It certainly is simpler.
You can alter whether the AI on the inverter is mA or V via parameter 12.15.
I'm assuming its just altering this parameter

Thanks
Nathan

The OFE2 analog output module gets it's loop excitation voltage from the backplane, so there is no need for an external power supply.