1734 AENT Network Status Flashing

The ENBT looks like a separate PLC (L71) that your communicating with, probably with producer/consumer tags.
I had not looked closely enough apparently, this indeed seems to be the case.

Think we all agree to change the PointIO address in the PLC program to 192.168.1.40
Indeed.

I haven’t read all the details of this discussion but it appears that you have the modules set to the public address. Shouldn’t these be set to the private address? The nat router will translate the address PRIVATE to public.
Although your meaning is clear enough, I'm going to have to nitpick -- BOTH of these sets of addresses are 'PRIVATE'.

The IANA (Internet Assigned Numbers Authority) reserves 10.xxx.xxx.xxx and 192.168.xxx.xxx as private address spaces (and also 172.16.xxx.xxx through 172.31.xxx.xxx).

The 10.201.104.xxx addresses here are likely part of a larger plant network, whereas the 192.168.1.xxx are addresses on a smaller machine network, but neither is a 'public' network.

Sorry, one last question.

I've attached a screencap. Do I change it in the IP address field to the 192.168.1.xxx address or do I set it to private address and make the change there.

Ethernet Address.PNG

The tumbwheel should make it go to 192.168.1.40 and push that option to private or they should be set the same inside the program and by the thumbwheel.. So 040 on the thumbwheels

edit: will need to cycle power to the AENT module as well I am pretty sure after the thumbwheel change

Sorry, one last question.

I've attached a screencap. Do I change it in the IP address field to the 192.168.1.xxx address or do I set it to private address and make the change there.

afaik either one should work. I would probably set for private network

EDIT:
The tumbwheel should make it go to 192.168.1.40 and push that option to private or they should be set the same inside the program and by the thumbwheel.. So 040 on the thumbwheels
IP address for the AENT is already set to 192.168.1.40...