Fisher ROC FST Programming Help

They can be, but they are in essence just Basic programming in a table format.
The manual does have info on it, but the key is toplay on the bench and use the monitor and the step ut to see what it is doing.

Agree that learning is the way to go.

I have a large installation of LACT's running in FST's in some ROC800. Lot of learning but very efficient method of programming.

Its easy for those that learned Basic. So easier for a computer programmer than a Plc programmer. Luckily I learned Basic in high school on the ti83plus graphing calculator.

Dear Dan Wiebe Good evening, I need a custom program for my floboss 107, I want to perform a coriolis meter calibration against another mass meter CMF300M
I need a program that begin the calibration runs manually, make the calculations, and end the runs when the repeatability reach 0.02%.
Could you please write to my email for better communication?
[email protected] is my email and my WhatsApp is 573145888157
I will appreciate your help , listening my idea .
Waiting your answer
Best regards
Walber

Has anyone converted an older config from an FB503 for example to a newer FB107? I just tried to load one to the newer controller and it have me a error saying it is not a valid configuration for this device. Can the 107 be configured to accept the older file possibly? Or am I going to have to rewrite the code?