GE Fanuc 90-30 software windows version??

mordred

Quick question what is the software package to program GE-Fanuc 90-30 controllers the version I had before was The dos LM 90 version and as I lost the hard drive to my laptop I need to replace this software

The current software is called Proficy Machine Edition. If all you have are 90-30s, you need the "Standard" version IC646MPS001. If you need to program 90-70s or any of the newer PAC Systems PLCs, you will need the "Professional" version IC646MPP001. Standard version will also program the VersaMax and VersaMax Micro/Nano models.

Thanks Steve and

jrwb4gbm thanks for the Link on the DOS version it will do until I convince the company to purchase the professional version for some reason your reply isn't showing up here

I think Phil may have removed it due to its questionable nature.

Here is a link to a free download from the GE Fanuc website. I dont know how well it will run under a current OS. It is version 8.02 which dates back to 1997 or so. It will install to a different directory than the non-demo version and my release notes indicate a maximum program size of 750 bytes.

http://support.gefanuc.com/support/search/ui.jsp

Type "Logicmaster demo" in the search field.

Thanks Steve just finished downloading it for the interim currently have management convinced to purchase the professional version

Steve and Mordred,
Steve, I removed the link myself since I saw your response. I knew you would be able to do what was needed.
Thanks,
Sid

thats good news at first I thought I had inadvertently posted twice or that your account was restricted LOL Thanks again for the help

jrwb4gbm,

Thanks for that clarification. I was worried that Phil might have considered it too much like somebody providing a pirated copy. That's why I posted the link to the download at the GE Fanuc website. I figure you cant get any more legit than that.

hi
i need to download a software to connect with GE fanuc 90-30, so i can take copy for the program and paste is on anther one? and what cable type to connect my laptop to the plc? my OS is windows 10.

Contact your local Emerson supplier for advice. GE sold their PLC product line to Emerson a couple of years ago. The programming software was called Proficy Machine Edition, but Emerson may have changed the name in the latest version. The programming port is the fifteen pin port on the power supply module. It is RS485 so you will need a converter to connect to your Windows 10 PC.

Steve, since the emerson buyout are you familiar with or have access to the lm90 V9.05 software? I had a link similar to yours years ago but seems to be gone and am in a real bind trying to find this as a critical customer is in need ASAP.

Thanks

Hi Guys I just registered, and i have a 90-30 Plc in my machine, and its got a fault or something as the run light is out, I have no way of connecting to it as my old windows 95 laptop is no longer working lol.. What can i do to connect to it with a current laptop or what do i need to find the fault? Is there a way to reset it to get into run mode again without losing the program?
Thanks!