5069-IB16/OB16 EDS files

Why do you need them ?

Allen-Bradley manufactured I/O modules are generally Module Profiles built into the software when it is launched with support for that platform, or added as "Add On Profiles", not Electronic Data Sheets.

The Rockwell Product Compatibility and Download Center is the usual source for AOPs and EDS files, and has neither for those 5069 series I/O modules.

If you have a version of Studio 5000 Logix Designer that supports the 5069 controllers, then it surely has support for those simple discrete I/O modules built in.

If you are asking about the "S" Safety versions, that's a different question.

Similar Topics

This is a new one to me. We thought we were having sensor issues when trying to commission a new machine, but realized that the inputs were not...
Replies
Views
Hi, Anyone have a line on some stock of AB 5069-IB16 input modules? I'm coming up empty online and see only long lead times. If anyone has any...
Replies
Views
I've got a weird one. I'm helping a customer with a CompactLogix system. They have a 5069-IB16 with several spare inputs and we are trying to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Kind of new at this, so we recently upgraded our 1769-l32e to the newer 5069-L320erm, i converted the file over and Verify the...
Replies
Views
We are in the process of upgrading a controls system. The existing system is a SLC500 with some IO cards and a 1747-SDN module communicating to a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom