RSLogix Micro Starter Lite

Hi Guys:
I was wondering, If RSLogix Micro Starter Lite (8.30) Software is compatible with Windows 10. I am having hard time going online with the software (Error: "This Processor type is not supported by the processor") . I already downloaded The RSLogix Micro Starter Lite software, RSLinx Classic Lite (version 3.81) and RsLogix Emulate 500 (Version 6.00). I will really appreciate If someone can give me a solution.

Thanks

Last edited:
That software only supports the ML1000 and the ML1100.

What processor do you have configured?

Rockwell doesn't support any of that software on Windows 10.

I can confirm that you can get Emulate 6.00 working fine on Win7 32-bit however. Someone else would have to check if you can run this on a 64bit system however.

Similar Topics

Hello, first assignment with A-B stuff. The CPU is a MicroLogix 1000. Have a serial interface, so RS Linx Classic to edit the driver (AB-DF1) with...
Replies
Views
Oh, I hope someone can help! I have one little problem holding me up from studying this weekend. I'm using Rslogix micro starter light, it's a...
Replies
Views
I am using RSlogix Micro Starter for a personal project and currently have it installed on a desktop computer. Soon I will be moving my project...
Replies
Views
I've created a test program in Micro Starter Lite and attempting to set up communications with the emulator and run the program. In the...
Replies
Views
Well, the title kind of speaks for itself, but I'm curious if the micro starter lite version of logix 500 is still around, every link I've tried...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom