what is software backup stored CF card B&R?

ngoclan

please you help me
I want backup data CF card ( OMC112.9-1 ) from plc B&R panel P41 model: 4p3040.01-k05, but me don't know what use software to fix backup stored CF card.
what is software backup stored from CF card?
could you help me for a links ? fix I can download those software setting backup CF card. thank you so much for your time and consideration.

You need to use B&R Runtime Utility Center, downloadable from the website under "PVI Development Setup".

Similar Topics

Good afternoon all, hope you guys are doing well! I'm searching for a free image backup software to backup the hard-drive on my laptop. I would...
Replies
Views
Interesting question looking for recommendations. What do you all do if you wanted to reference back to a previous project (PLC/HMI program) but...
Replies
Views
Good morning, Guys: we have one 15" touch screen HMI (model: YT15PC),we want to modify it,this HMI is done by a contractor, but we lost its...
Replies
Views
We now have a second programmer on staff. I was the main person touching all of our PLC programs and we never really had a problem with backups...
Replies
Views
dear everybody please you help me i have a question for your help. I have found errors when I starter software plc _backup tool 6.0. those errors...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom