Slightly OT - drop out times for High Voltage Relays

RMA

We're using 230 VAC NC High Voltage Relays from Ross Engineering in the US as Dump Relays for the capacitor banks. The things look like the one in following photo but are higher rated and stand about 8" high (about twice as big as the one in the pic, I guess).

HV_Relay.JPG

In order to get my discrepancy checking working I had to up my time delay before checking the relay state on pull-in to 200 ms, which surprised me a bit, but to clear the drop-out I've had to go up to 700 ms, which I find a bit unbelievable. This was only on the NC relay by the way, the two NO relays connecting the charger to the capacitors are happy with 200 ms in both directions.

Unfortunately, no times are given on the data sheets and an inquiry to the distributor hasn't produced any results yet.

Does anybody know what typical drop-out travel times are likely to be with this sort of relay?