Remote communication between Rslogix Emulator and FT view SE

pravinshinde

Hi all,

I am having RsEmulator ver16 and FT view SE ver6.
I want do develope communication between them remotely i.e.
On laptop I will run Logix code,Emulator and on another desktop I will run FT view SE.

Is it possible ?
If yes,please guide me.

Hi, only way I can imagine is to use RSLinx Classic instead of RSLinx Enterprise as Data Server, but you need to have the RSLinx Classic Gateway version installed on the Emulator laptop.

When you add the OPC Server inside View Studio, you've to use RSLinx Remote OPC Server.

Hope this helps,

- fuzzy logic

Similar Topics

I need some help. I have established communication between the Modicon Premium PLC, using PL7 Pro ver 4.5 software and Adam 6251 remote I/O...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts, I would like to know how can a PLC with modbus tcp/ip protocol can communicate with remote scada with modbus tcp/ip over gsm 4g...
Replies
Views
System Details: We use hot redundant Modicon Quantum PLC with dual redundant communication having Remote IO racks (using CRP + CRA cards and...
Replies
Views
My Omron PLC (SYSMAC CS1G) could not get the RUN light until I remove the Remote I/O Unit CS200H-RM201 - How can I test the communication between...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a GE IC695 CPE305 PLC with 3 remote panels. I am using ethernet to communicate with an IC695 PNC001 (in the main panel)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom