Factory Talk Directory Problem

saeqsae

Hi guys, i have some problems with the accounts of my server.

I tried to configure the Factory Talk Directory to access my applications because no one of my windows accounts works to log on on the Factory Talk Directory. When i open and select the Directory (Network) the program send me this error

Whats-App-Image-2019-11-27-at-13-32-09.jpg

After that when i click "Accept" show me this summary

Whats-App-Image-2019-11-27-at-13-38-20.jpg

Any ideas or solution with this? Thanks in Advance

I ran the wizard a lot of times, every time ask me for the Windows Account, and when i put the credentials and log on, send me the first error after the summary.

FTV 10, and the problem is with the Network directory. Software says contact an Administrator, but i am. IDK where is the problem.

Uninstall and reinstall FactoryTalk Services Platform and apply latest patch roll-ups

RA TechConnect knowledgebase
493585 - FactoryTalk Directory Configuration Wizard error 0x80049006 or 0x80005000