Control Panel Exhaust Fan

damica1

Would anybody have an Autocad Electrical "Exhaust Fan Symbol" they would share?

I can't find any that fits my needs, and I just don't want to have to make it in symbol builder.

Thanks

In AutoCad Electrical that is what it looks like..

You can get fancier and just ADD another 8 at 90 degrees. The you have a 4 blade fan.

I frequently go to McMaster-Carr and when you look at an item there (most of the time) is a CAD dropdown list by the drawing of the part.

Here is there page for enclosure fans and the DWG file looks like this: (Get rid of the guard lines & a nicely detailed fan)

Capture.JPG

simple dc motor symbol in dwg format.

I think I got this symbol from the MrPLC forum years ago and I rarely use it, but for a simple motor like a panel fan, not necessarily just a dc motor, it works. It has attributes and can be inserted as a block.

Last edited:
simple dc motor symbol in dwg format.

I think I got this symbol from the MrPLC forum years ago and I rarely use it, but for a simple motor like a panel fan, not necessarily just a dc motor, it works. It has attributes and can be inserted as a block.

Thanks very much appreciated.