Fanuc Robot Comm Issues

Lary

i have a R-J3iB Contoller with a M16ib Robot. When connecting to the controller with my laptop which is windows 10 and going through RSLinx 4.11, i get the dreaded yellow quesion mark. Could I please get some suggestions?

i have a R-J3iB Contoller with a M16ib Robot. When connecting to the controller with my laptop which is windows 10 and going through RSLinx 4.11, i get the dreaded yellow quesion mark. Could I please get some suggestions?

Hi, as you can see by the number of posts I've made, I haven't been on here too long. However, I suspect the folks will reply with at least 2 responses: One would be that perhaps if you posted the error code from the triangle, or clicked on it (one may have to pull up the control organizer window from the bottom to see the error) and posted that so they could see it and 2 you may need to go onto a robot forum. I don't see many replies to robot questions on here. I wish you the best, sorry I couldn't have been more helpful.