DriveTop for Indramat

Been using DriveTop for years. If you find a manual, let me know.

They haven't exactly been good at documenting things the last few years, but it has gotten better lately.

The help files you likely need are the firmware help files. It is a bit much to get used to, but, the firmware is as important a question as the software.

I agree with Rick,

I have more than three years by now and I never seen an manual or tutorial/samples how to use the DriveTop.

What they have are actual drives/firmware manuals attached to program or CD ( still a good thing because trying to get them in order from their site is a real pain )

References about DriveTop you will find into firmware manuals ( you have to dig a little bit ) or from Indramat guys themselves, maybe you will be more lucky, mine most of the time they come with the answer "you should go to training"....

In case you will still find one I will really appreciate if you can share it with us.

Regards
Marian

Get the drive help CD. It will link in with drivetop. Drivetop will shortcut to the appropiate place help file for the screen you are on.
There really is no manual for drivetop, as the screens/menus change with every drive version.

It may be of some help to look at the help files for SYNTOP, if you're using a spindle drive (electronic line shaft). Most of the DriveTop functions are available in SynTop, in a fashion. The DriveTop oscope function is much more flexible, for instance, but these are minor differences. The drive firmware is the key, ...

DriveTop DIAX4 RS232 Connection problem

Hello dear experts,

I try to connect to DIAX04-SSE-03VRS / HDS03.2-W075N-H.
- Cables IKB0003 IKB0005
- RS232 Connection/ try 9600 Baud 19600 baud.
- DriveTop16 version.

I have 6 drivers. And try all them. no connection
DriveTop installed on WindowsXp and Windows7 but no connection.

Please help me. :) What should I do?

Regards