Crimson 3.0 emulator talking to RS Logix 500 emulator

radfahrer

Lifetime Supporting Member
Does anyone know if it's possible to set up Crimson 3.0 to communicate to Logix 500 emulator (all installed on the same machine)? I'm looking to get a head start on a project before I have any of the hardware. I searched the forums and found some threads with using the Crimson emulator, but they were to physical PLC devices usually.

Any assistance appreciated.

Similar Topics

Hello Kind Folks, On my Red Lion Crimson, the "Send to Emulator" box is greyed out, and thus I'm unable to run the emulator. Has anyone run...
Replies
Views
Hi Experts! I am trying to get a Redlion Crimson 3.0 HMI to talk to a Rockwell Emulator. I imagine I'll have to use OPC DA. Has anyone done this...
Replies
Views
Using a Raw serial driver in Crimson 3.0 I'm trying to test some code. I've written some code to transmit so ascii characters with PortPrint() and...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm very new to all this and I would like to ask for a bit of advice. If possible, can someone please point me in the right direction...
Replies
Views
Hi, Has anybody found a way to make RedLion Crimson 3.0 Emulator "talk" to Rockwell Studio 5000 Emulate (within the same PC, running Windows 7...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom