Red Lion Crimson 3.0 Numeric Entry

giantjean

I am new with Crimson and I got stuck with something.

I would like to put a numeric entry from 0-15. Then that entry multiply it by 1000 and then make a Tag the result of the multiplication. How would I do that in Crimson 3.0?

Thanks For your help,

Jean

I am new with Crimson and I got stuck with something.

I would like to put a numeric entry from 0-15. Then that entry multiply it by 1000 and then make a Tag the result of the multiplication. How would I do that in Crimson 3.0?

Thanks For your help,

Jean

You could scale the tag:

Go to 'data' under the tag and select 'scale to integer' in the 'data scaling' area.

Data from: 0
Data to: 15000
Display from: 0
Display to: 15

That should do it, I haven't used Crimson in a while but I think that will work.

I'm sure there are other ways.