Communications Problem with Omron PT NS12 to Mitsubishi FX2N PLC

scatter17

I have problem of communicating FX2N-128MT Mitsubishi PLC to NS12 Omron PT. My HMI has a serial port connected through the port of FX2N-232-BD installed in FX2N-128MT..My wiring configurations is

NS12 PT FX2N PLC
4-5 4-6

Thus my wiring configurations is correct?
How can I configure FX2N-232-BD port?
Communication protocol I will used also to configuration?
What other configuration will I make in FX2N and/or NS12 PT to communicate them?

Thank for help.
You can email me also at [email protected]

Did you happen to look in PLC parameters in your GX Developer project? Or at the list of special addresses in the PLC, like D8120? The information on reconfiguring serial ports is in the PLC parameters, or can be adjusted in data registers.

Yes sir, I have been look at that. for now we have just successfully commnunicate the omron pt to FX2N PLC sir.
Its just happen when we try to test the communications test at omron PT configurations. Then its start communicating.we don't know how..maybe it need to refresh the communications..

thank you sir for your reply and help