94 series markem imaje Printer (9405)

ahmadk

Dear Sir
I need your help if you can give me some solutions,
I have a Markem Imaje 9405 printer It works well,
but i need the right configuration to allow the printer to return response when i send any command by TCP/IP protocol ,
the old printers (9040) are working good and return response for any correct command that i send to it,
based on his network interface the command is correct but i think it is need special configuration that different than old one,
So if anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it
thx.​

Similar Topics

I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Hi, We couldn’t find anything specific, so am starting a new thread. I’m trying to migrate a config from a ML1400 to a micro820 & am experiencing...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what the data transfer rate for this series of CompactLogix PLC's? 1769-L24ER-QB1B to be exact. Cheers.
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a set of three tanks with their own trio of Hardy 6600 series load cells. Two of them have no issues with where they are at and...
Replies
Views
Hi, Experts: We have 20 + years old GE PLC series 90-30 stop running (the run led not on and battery led not on) and HMI showing that "PLC has...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom