Need help on siemens OPC server!

TEOWK

i am a newbie currently searching for a free opc server that connects to a siemens simatic s7-300
doesn't matter if it is a demo version or not...
and if i want to create my own opc server, where do i start??

i will appreciate a lot if someone will give me a link to a tutorial site

i have created a simple opc client that reads item in the siemens PLC but i do not have the OPC server
so far i've just been using a OPC simulator
i am currently using MPI

Last edited:
Siemens have an Opcserver that is included in SimaticNet. Like most of Siemens software you have full functionallity without a license but you have to live with an anoying nagscreen. Here you can download Simaticnet. SimaticNet

Similar Topics

Hi all, Got a call from a client that has several small water systems, asked me to take a look at one I've never programmed, just troubleshot a...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Run into another program. This stuff don't get easy when you start from only knowing the basic of programing to the mid advance stuff...
Replies
Views
I picked up a Siemens S7 1200 from a buddy and I want to start fiddling around with it to learn about PLC's. I don't want to spend a lot of bucks...
Replies
Views
Hi people. I am from australia. Doing a plc course using siemens plc"s . Got given a task to design a pump cycle using two motors etc. The format...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I am new to the forum as well as to the Siemens PLC programming. So the problem that I am currently facing is to link S7-1200 1215C...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom