Siemens TCP/IP Driver to communicate with PROFINET CPU?

natirm

Hi,

I'm trying to communicate Kepware's OPC server with Siemens SIMATIC S7-300 CPU 315-2 PN/DP. But i get the following error on Kepware : "Siemens TCP/IP Ethernet Unable to read 2 bytes starting at offset 0 for Data Block DB200 (e.g. DB200,DBX0) on device 'Channel1.Device1'. Device returned data access error
Code:
."

I used Kepware to communicate with S7-300 with additional ethernet module before without any problem. But i guess the reason i cant communicate now is this CPU uses Profinet????

I read somewhere on internet profinet can response normal tcp/ip requests. I know very little about Siemens PLCs, anyone got any idea about what might be the problem ?

Thank you!