How I do a Tune to servo allen bradley Kinetix 6000

JAVV77

Hi everyone

Please, somebody can help me.

I want perform a Tune to servo-drive kinetx 6000 with the RSLogix 5000 software(attach tune image).
What conditions must be present to perform it?

I Have 5 Kinetix 6000, in sercos control, a PLC contrologix and the I/O cable is not used (attach drive image).
Two of these servos move at very high speed for cutting a blanket with a laser (X axis and Y axis).

Currently these two servos began presenting vibration when cutting the blanket and in the servomotors is heard a strange noise.

I think that it need a tuning by RsLogix 5000 software, but I cant perform it, when press the start tuning button.
Thanks and regards.

Thanks Osmanmom

Thank for your help, info and time.

This last weekend I can make the tuning (Tune). There must be some conditions to perform it.
I needed was that the Bus Led will to flashing. I achieved it blocking the MSO Instruction in the program.

Regards.