Omron CP1L communication via NAT

Stobe

Dear other Members,

I am trying to make communication between multiple CP1L-EM plcs through NAT in router. I want to have same settings (IP etc) due to easier spare part handling in all 'slaves' and have router in front of each 'slave' and then make Node conversion table in 'master' i.e. link router WAN addresses to Node number in program in master. Master is trying to receive data from slaves.

I have been only able to make communication working with one plc but rest two I can't get communicating. CX programmer can communicate to each PLC at same time through routers. Is the case that having same node number setup in each 'slave' even though WAN-addresses have given node numbers in 'master' PLC?

The same communication works when Siemens is working as 'master' and receiving info from CP1L-EM PLCs. Does this maybe require using socket and sending read request?