I have problems when trying rslinx and micrologix 1500

gemedina31

Regards,

I have never had any problems communicating through rslinx with the AB plcs, but I have run into a serious problem, which is that I have not been able to access a Micrologic 1500 using the original 1761 CBL PM02 serial cable. I tested if it is the cable that is bad, but as I say with other PLCs I can access autoconfiguration with DF1.

The problem is that, when doing autoconfig in DF1, it does not detect the PLC. I called the person who programmed the ML1500 and communicated very easily, but I noticed that he did not do it with autoconfiguration as is normally done and I inferred that the man somehow blocked the communication with the controller to not allow access to his program. Is this possible to do?. Can i decipher it? How do I do it?

I await the prompt response of a good Samaritan.

Thank you.