Migrating from panelview 600 to panelview 800

rejoe.koshy

Hey guys,
I had a panelview 600 terminal installed at my facility but recently the touchscreen stopped working & was looking to replace it but since it has been phased out I had to buy panelview 800 terminal.Now the issue is that I have the back-up of my project (.cha) but cant load it in to the terminal.I have gone manuals which suggest the use of CCW software , which I tried but could not open the file with the software.

I am in fix ..need help in configuring the pv 800 terminal.I used a free version of CCW software , which was available on AB's webpage..

Pls help...

Similar Topics

Has anyone migrated Proficy Historian data to a new server? I followed the guide to move all the data over, but when I run the utility, it stops...
Replies
Views
We are upgrading our FTV ME v8.1 program to SE v12. Is there any way to migrate the alarm tags (about 600ish) from ME to SE. The import / export...
Replies
Views
Can it easily be done ? We have a legacy project written on Allen Bradly 1746-l542 with Several racks of some on an extension rack and some on A...
Replies
Views
I just want to get others thoughts on what is the biggest obstacle one faces in migrating to a newer system? For me with the few systems I have...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm working on migrating some old Sinamics S120 drive units currently integrated in Step 7 5.6/WinCC Flexible 2008 RT to TIA Portal V14...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom