Allen Bradley To siemens PLC program conversion

vinitch

Dear All,

I have a Allen bradley program designed in Logix 500 with SLC5/04 based hardware.Now we have a new client asking for siemens PLC for the same project.

Is it possible to convert the allen bradley PLC program to Siemns compatible program ?
( *.rss to *.mpw i think )

Is such type of software available ?

Please let me know.

Regards.

Vinnit.

Hi vinitch.

I guess you like to have an answer despite this is in the "practice posting" section.

Unfortunately no such conversion program exists.
You have to manually rewrite the AB ladder program in similar ladder code in S7 MicroWin.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I was trying to communicate between Siemens ET200S IM-151-8 PN/DP CPU to Rockwell Allen Bradley L73 through Hilscher Gateway NT100-RE-EN. Using...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm working on a project where I need to exchange data between a Siemens S7-1200 PLC and an Allen-Bradley MicroLogix 1400 PLC. The...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, I've got a customer in a bind. They, like many, got confused about Allen Bradley's EtherNet/IP protocol and assumed it was...
Replies
Views
hi guys I have allen Bradley software on a laptop , and would like to but siemens tia portal and classic on the same laptop ? is there still...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts, I hope everyone is safe and healthy!! Below mentioned Siemens code is in STL i have to write it in Structure text in Allen...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom