Backup battery and time Sysmac C200HE

blaauwen

First to say... I'm a systems manager with wide interest in PLC's. But I'm New.

We have a Symac C200He CPU42PLC in the house. Last sunday we have a power break. Now the clock isn't on time and exactly the time of the power break. My first thoughts is the backup battery. So we open the PLC we saw the battery but getting it out is another issue. I saw it's in plastic and you cannot get it out without brute force. My first question how to change the battery, and then the next how to get the system in track with our current time.

Kind regards, Aad dB.

Similar Topics

I have been tasked to supply a location with a backup power supply that can run 240V at 20 amp nominal with 70 amp peak pump loads (120 Seconds...
Replies
Views
Good morning: Has anyone used a Li-ion 18650 for battery backup on a CLX 5550. i'm working on a trainer that will be power off for fairly long...
Replies
Views
hi i have some issue with battery in the electric smart meter the battery dies after 2 month they most work 5 year you can see the pic in the...
Replies
Views
My customer has pulled the backup battery out of his Click PLC. How long should the memory last without power and backup battery, and will I lose...
Replies
Views
I have a PanelView Component 2711C-K3M Connected to a Micrologix1400. If I shut down power to the machine, the Micrologix goes dead, my 24V...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom