Schneider electric quantum series hotstandby plc 140cpu67160

pravingk

Dear sir,
I've Schneider electric Quantum series hotstandby plc 140cpu67160 and unitypro XL 2.3V and OS loader 2.31V.I've problem that when power failure is occured & there is no battery backup my plc is got off,when power supply is restored primary plc fails and goes in fault mode also ethernet module 140noe77101 goes in fault mode due to this switchover to secondary plc and run as primary.My previous primary plc cpu is damaged in power failure, we replace faulty plc cpu with new cpu of same model, but having OS Loader 2.2V so problem facing of incompability of plc cpu and not allowing to download plc program and connect the plc.So please suggest me the proper solution and procedure to connect plc secondary plc cpu and download the program.

PRAVIN