How to read register data from Power meter to PLC m221?

okkynatan

Hi Guys, please help me. I have power meter yigedianqi yg889e-9sy and plc modicon m221. i want to read data from power meter using serial communication but i have not succeeded. maybe someone can help me. Thanks 🤞🏻

sorry my english is very bad

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with your meter and PLC, but I have communicated with another brand of power meter (Veris) from a PLC. Does your meter use RS-485 serial communications and Modbus protocol?

Just in case you have not got the answer.

First, get manual of the power meter. Post here the the link. I can help you from there.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I have a problem which I need to read the Data Register (DM) of a Mitsubishi PLC (Q and A Series) via UDP. I need to make a code in...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am working on a project that needs to expose the SV (Set Value) of a temperature controller to a SCADA system. SCADA <-...
Replies
Views
I have Micro850 with module 2080-Serialisol. It is needed to read 5 registers from a device via Modbus RTU. The device is Ok, I can read the data...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I am trying to read time of day from a Modbus register in SAIA PCD3 however I have limited data about the point. It should be read as...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am trying to read R[1] to plc from fanuc robot, but there is no success so far, could anyone help? Thank you!
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom