PID-Compact

SanderW

I have a small problem, The PID will start with the use of a button or a memory bit, but it will only start not enable it self to send a output singal.

Its saves the parameters and the last setpoint but wont enable it self.

How can i get it to start trough memory bit or button?

Welcome to the PLCTalk forum community !

What make and model of controller are you using ?

Please post as much detail as you can about the language and structure of the logic that you have written. Screenshots would be great.

Similar Topics

Hello all! First official post here... have been using the site for help but managed to find existing threads to help with all previous issues...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am trying to figure out how to setup a PID in Control Logix 1769 Controller in a way that it would control a drive speed by sending...
Replies
Views
Hi, i used a compact pid in my program. i am using s7 1500 cpu. i selected the pid mode automatic, selected the output and input type from the pid...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am testing compact pid control. i used %MD0 (Real) as a set value. but when i modify the value then it does not change properly. check the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a conventional rubberpress with a upper and under heating plate. I'm using a 1510SP-1 from siemens Now i have some issues...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom