Question on Analog Modules and SCP Instr.

JoseM

Quick question for you guys. I'm a little confused about something. I have a 1762-IF4 analog module and a pressure switch wire to it.

The pressure switch specifications calls for 0-40000 PSI range and a 4-20Ma output.

When I looked at the "Scale with Parameters" function with the sensor wired on input # 1 and zero pressure because the system is not running the number displayed at the SCP shows 6242.

I was reading the Allen Bradley manual for analog cards and I though I read that the integer representation for 4 - 20 ma was the following,

3277 - 16384 (Analog Input Signal)
6242 - 31208 (Analog Output Signal)

Am I understanding this correctly?

Jose

Similar Topics

HI everyone hoping someone can help me improve my graphs a bit, still new to AB and maybe i cant find the option i need or something. I have a...
Replies
Views
hi guys , i am wondering if we have a temperature sensor without any data , i don't know its min and max ranges , how to scale it in plc...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Been working on a little project using a Micrologic 1100, Just added this 2-in/2-out analog module (1762-If3Of2)to my project, and a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question regarding the analog output modules on a AB Micro850. I'm not getting an output to my valve and when I put a meter on it...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a plc 5 input card receiving an input from a conductivity Transmitter where 0ma=0 uhms and 20ma= 20,000 uhms The raw min...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom